Dairymac Superthaw™ Semen Flask with Flip Lid
It is very important that bull semen is thawed consistently at the right temperature.
The recommendations are as follows:
- Normal semen 35-36°C (95°F) for 45 seconds
- Sexed semen 36-37°C (98°F) for 40 seconds
If this does not take place then a percentage of sperm will die long before they ever see a cow, this has even greater consequences for sexed semen and older straws.
Our new Dairymac Digital SUPERTHAW™ is designed and manufactured in the UK and based on a comprehensive list of ‘needs’ and ‘ desires’ in our discussions with farmers, Ai Technicians and Vets.
Dairymac Superthaw™ Flip Lid
- Adjustable digital temperature 20-45°C
- (99% accuracy) which can be set at correct temperature for normal and sexed semen
- Built in countdown timer with buzzer – one button operation
- Flip Lid with waterproof seal and one handed opening and fast access for AI Technicians
- Large removable straw basket
- Fully insulated flask to help retain heat
- Latest low energy use rated electronics
- Supplied with 120-220vdc & 12vdc power supplies
- CE, UL and cUL compliant
- 18500F Dairymac Superthaw™ -Flip Lid 220v AC /12v DC with UK 3 Pin Plug and 12 Volt Vehicle Lead
- 18501F Dairymac Superthaw™ – Flip Lid 220v AC /12v DC with Euro 2 Pin Plug and 12 Volt Vehicle Lead
- 18502F Dairymac Superthaw™ – Flip Lid 120v AC /12v DC with US 2 Pin Plug and 12 Volt Vehicle Lead
Download the Dairymac Superthaw™ brochure
See the Dairymac Superthaw™ in action Find a Distributor